The deadline to sign up for hockey try-outs is September 10 (without penalty). For more information, visit the Assiniboine Park Hockey Association MB website at aphamb
Bauer and Hockey Canada select APHA to host First Shift program in 2016-17
The First Shift Program is designed to foster a positive experience for ‘new-to-hockey’ families, breaking down the barriers that exist for many parents by making it affordable, manageable in term of time, safe and fun.
– The program is open to boys and girls, ages 6-10, and have never previously registers in minor hockey.
– $199 participant fee includes head to toe equipment and on 6 hours on-ice sessions.
APHA has been allocated one program, which allows for 45 participants.
VVCC hosting Female Hockey Conditioning Camps (Ages 7 – 17)
(camp begins August 29, 2016)
– Get ready for the season! SIGN UP NOW for a 4×4 conditioning camp! Limited spots available!
For more information, 2016 VV Camp Flyer and Registration Form
Registration Time – Available online Only!
– For more information, visit Southwest Winnipeg Ringette Association website at SWRA
– Note: NO in-person registration this year. Deadline to register: Sept. 8th, 2016
“Come Try Ringette”
Southwest Winnipeg Ringette Association (SWRA) is hosting a “Come Try Ringette” event at Varsity View Sportsplex on September 10, 2016. This session is for anyone who is interested in trying out the best (and fastest!) game on ice. Please tell your family, friends and neighbours to check the SWRA website for “Come Try Ringette” registration information.
Also, watch the SWRA website for information on assessments and more information for the upcoming ringette season.
Ringette Camp 2016
South Winnipeg Sports (SWS) Skills, Conditioning and Power Skating Camp 2016 DEADLINE TO REGISTER – AUGUST 24, 2016. Visit southwinnipegsports.ca for more info.
Chuck ‘N Mo Slow Pitch Tournament (including concession and beer gardens)
Saturday, September 17, 2016 – Registration Deadline: August 31, 2016
Act fast! Only 10 teams allowed. Only $20/person